Title: Database Programming using C# 2008, Visual Basic 2008 and SQL Server
- Accounting Software Development Secrets Revealed.
- Develop a complete accounting software using VB and C# (2005) which runs on a network.
- Jumpstart your career in the .Net world with this book.
- Discover the power of using ADO .Net with Visual Basic, and C#.
- Design an application based on three tier architecture including Data Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer using Class Libraries, with VB, and C#.
- Write Stored Procedures for implementing business logics, including inserting, updating, retrieving and deleting data from database.
- Add, edit and delete data in Datagridview control placed on a Visual Basic form.
- Call Stored Procedures in C# and VB applications.
- Learn how to implement Overloading and Overriding in a Visual Basic application.
- Learn the architecture of ADO .Net (Disconnected architecture) and build superior applications using Visual Basic and C#.
- Master how to use .Net DataProvider components including Connection, Command, DataReader and DataAdapter
- Master how to access a database using DataReader.
- Establishing a connection with Connection object.
- Executing commands with Command objects.
- Using DataReader to read data from the database.
- Master how to access a database using DataSet in Visual Basic.
- Establishing connection with Connection object.
- Instantiating Command object.
- Instantiating DataAdapters.
- Setting DataAdapter Command properties, Select Command, Insert Command, Delete Command and Update Command.
- Populating the DataSet using the DataAdapter in Visual Basic.
- Typed vs UnTyped DataSets.
- Creating the DataSet object.
- Populating the DataSet using the DataAdapter.
- Navigating through Dataset.
- Updating DataSet using DataTable and DataRow objects.
- Updating the Database using DataSet and DataAdapter.
- Detecting and handling changes to data in a DataSet.
- Accepting or Rejecting changes to data in a DataSet.
- Clearing records in a DataSet.
- Copying structure of a DataSet to a new datatable.
- Filtering the DataSet and Populate the Listbox.
- Moving to a particular row in the DataSet using the Binding Context object.
- Program a transaction with ADO .Net using Transaction object.
- Implement Visual Inheritance in Windows forms in Visual Basic .Net Application.
- Create a Class Library for Data Layer and Business Layer in Visual Basic .Net.
- Works on .Net 3.5 and 4.0 framework.
Develop Azure Applications
Azure Cloud is gaining popularity and is competing with Amazon Elastic Cloud and Google Cloud for a spot in the billion dollar Cloud computing space.
With this book learn how to use - Table (an Azure Table is different from a SQL Server Table), Queue, Blob storage services, use your local machine to create an Application and a Service, how Azure splits a Table to achieve Load Balancing, Scalability based on the Partition Key, AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Service, role of Fabric Controller, features of Azure SQL Database and Content Delivery Network.
Many have mastered Cloud Programming and are enjoying the benefits. Why not you?
Create your Own Accounting Software
A foundation book to Master Accounting Software Development, VB.Net, C# and OOPs programming. Detailed explanation of the Accounting domain for programmers is included. SQL and ADO.Net is also covered in detail.
This book gives you a strong foundation in Application Development.
A thorough understanding of the contents will enable you to grasp the topics covered in the accompanying books quite easily. This is because, the accounting domain is dealt with great detail in this book.
The ideal book to get started with application development in the .Net world.
Create your Own WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
This book opens you to the Web. Using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server as the tools, you will learn to build a Multi Tier Web Application as recommended by Microsoft. You will learn implementing inline GridView control, Transaction Management for a layered Web Application, build Data Access component and a Business Layer component.
Opens you to a world of opportunities. You will be able to develop a Web ERP application including all the five modules and learn how to use the TreeView control and GridView control to implement transactions such as Purchase Invoice, Sales Order and Sales Invoice.
ASP.Net MVC 5 Application Development Using Entity Framework 6 and VS 2015
Entity frameworks is the latest buzz in .Net programming and is the data access technology for Microsoft OS based hand held devices and web applications. Learn to integrate EF into an ASP.Net Application and MVC application. Create, explore and query the Entity Data Model. Learn how to use ObjectDataSource control and GridView control in an ASP.Net Application.
Also, learn to build Three-Tier ASP.Net application, create a business-class, implement methods in the class to perform CRUD operations and bind a GridView to the ObjectDataSource control. Learn how to handle concurrency and managing Transactions.