Title: Database Programming using C# 2008, Visual Basic 2008 and SQL Server
|Titles||Registered Air Mail|
Shipping $12 per book
(12 - 20 Day Delivery)
Shipping $18 per book
(7 Day Delivery)
||Total = $44.90 + 12.00
|Total = $44.90 + 18.00 |
- Accounting Software Development Secrets Revealed.
- Develop a complete accounting software using VB and C# (2005) which runs on a network.
- Jumpstart your career in the .Net world with this book.
- Discover the power of using ADO .Net with Visual Basic, and C#.
- Design an application based on three tier architecture including Data Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer using Class Libraries, with VB, and C#.
- Write Stored Procedures for implementing business logics, including inserting, updating, retrieving and deleting data from database.
- Add, edit and delete data in Datagridview control placed on a Visual Basic form.
- Call Stored Procedures in C# and VB applications.
- Learn how to implement Overloading and Overriding in a Visual Basic application.
- Learn the architecture of ADO .Net (Disconnected architecture) and build superior applications using Visual Basic and C#.
- Master how to use .Net DataProvider components including Connection, Command, DataReader and DataAdapter
- Master how to access a database using DataReader.
- Establishing a connection with Connection object.
- Executing commands with Command objects.
- Using DataReader to read data from the database.
- Master how to access a database using DataSet in Visual Basic.
- Establishing connection with Connection object.
- Instantiating Command object.
- Instantiating DataAdapters.
- Setting DataAdapter Command properties, Select Command, Insert Command, Delete Command and Update Command.
- Populating the DataSet using the DataAdapter in Visual Basic.
- Typed vs UnTyped DataSets.
- Creating the DataSet object.
- Populating the DataSet using the DataAdapter.
- Navigating through Dataset.
- Updating DataSet using DataTable and DataRow objects.
- Updating the Database using DataSet and DataAdapter.
- Detecting and handling changes to data in a DataSet.
- Accepting or Rejecting changes to data in a DataSet.
- Clearing records in a DataSet.
- Copying structure of a DataSet to a new datatable.
- Filtering the DataSet and Populate the Listbox.
- Moving to a particular row in the DataSet using the Binding Context object.
- Program a transaction with ADO .Net using Transaction object.
- Implement Visual Inheritance in Windows forms in Visual Basic .Net Application.
- Create a Class Library for Data Layer and Business Layer in Visual Basic .Net.
- Works on .Net 3.5 and 4.0 framework.