Develop your own Web Accounting Application Using ASP .Net 2.0
Web application development using ASP.Net
- Master Microsoft's ASP .Net web development techniques.
- Use these techniques to develop any Web Application of your choice.
- Learn web programming and get a full web accounting software along the way.
- Use ASP .Net web server controls in a database software application.
- How to install and configure the IIS (A must for using ASP .Net).
- How to access database using Microsoft's ASP .Net and ADO .Net.
- Inserting, Updating, Deleting and Retrieving transactions using DataReader, DataCommands and DataSets in a Web Database software application.
- Learn how to create DataTables programmatically and update records.
- Program Datagrid control for professional data entry forms.
- Design and program an in-line ASP .Net datagrid feature into your form.
- Use a dropdown listbox in the footer of a datagrid to add a new record.
- Learn how to enable users add, edit, delete and cancel in a datagrid control
- Learn datagrid paging. Specifically,
- how to use datagrid templates.
- adding a bound column to a datagrid.
- sorting columns in an ASP .Net datagrid control.
- Secure your application (both windows and form-based authentication discussed) in your intranet and internet. This feature alone covers the cost of the books !!. All settings in IIS, Web.Config file and programming Register and Login Pages explained.
- Learn how to register users visiting your website and maintain their database.
- Cache data in ASP .Net datasets and display in ASP .Net pages.
- Write stored procedures and call them from an ASP .Net page.
- Learm importance of viewstate property in a database application.
- Performs various filter operations in a dataview.
- Deploy your web application successfully with no hassles.
- Use Crystal Reports (both the PULL and PUSH methods) in a Microsoft's ASP .Net application. Print reports just as in a desktop application.
- Understanding and implementing application logic in page events.
- Learn ASP.Net built in objects, including their methods and properties.
- Understand the purpose of the built-in page class, inherited by every page created.
- Learn how to program and implement sophisticated validation routines data entered in a datagrid for commercial applications like accounting software applications.
- Learn how to program and control page navigation which is a crucial aspect of web application development.
List of Books
Develop Azure Applications
Azure Cloud is gaining popularity and is competing with Amazon Elastic Cloud and Google Cloud for a spot in the billion dollar Cloud computing space.
With this book learn how to use - Table (an Azure Table is different from a SQL Server Table), Queue, Blob storage services, use your local machine to create an Application and a Service, how Azure splits a Table to achieve Load Balancing, Scalability based on the Partition Key, AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Service, role of Fabric Controller, features of Azure SQL Database and Content Delivery Network.
Many have mastered Cloud Programming and are enjoying the benefits. Why not you?
Create your Own Accounting Software
A foundation book to Master Accounting Software Development, VB.Net, C# and OOPs programming. Detailed explanation of the Accounting domain for programmers is included. SQL and ADO.Net is also covered in detail.
This book gives you a strong foundation in Application Development.
A thorough understanding of the contents will enable you to grasp the topics covered in the accompanying books quite easily. This is because, the accounting domain is dealt with great detail in this book.
The ideal book to get started with application development in the .Net world.
Create your Own WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
This book opens you to the Web. Using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server as the tools, you will learn to build a Multi Tier Web Application as recommended by Microsoft. You will learn implementing inline GridView control, Transaction Management for a layered Web Application, build Data Access component and a Business Layer component.
Opens you to a world of opportunities. You will be able to develop a Web ERP application including all the five modules and learn how to use the TreeView control and GridView control to implement transactions such as Purchase Invoice, Sales Order and Sales Invoice.
ASP.Net MVC 5 Application Development Using Entity Framework 6 and VS 2015
Entity frameworks is the latest buzz in .Net programming and is the data access technology for Microsoft OS based hand held devices and web applications. Learn to integrate EF into an ASP.Net Application and MVC application. Create, explore and query the Entity Data Model. Learn how to use ObjectDataSource control and GridView control in an ASP.Net Application.
Also, learn to build Three-Tier ASP.Net application, create a business-class, implement methods in the class to perform CRUD operations and bind a GridView to the ObjectDataSource control. Learn how to handle concurrency and managing Transactions.