Develop ERP Software using VB & SQL Server.
- Learn and Master ERP software development with VB and SQL Server.
- ERP software development made easy.
- Develop all the five modules of an ERP software - Finance, Sales and Marketing, Inventory, Purchase and Manufacturing.
- Program an ERP software for the .Net platform.
- Master creating the Finance module including Chart of accounts, creation of Customer accounts, Vendor accounts, Banks, Cash / Check Vouchers and Cash / Check Receipts.
- Master creating the Sales module including Sales order creation, Picking sales orders for packing and shipping, creating sales invoice, tracking back orders.
- Master creating the Purchase module including Purchase order, receiving materials and Purchase invoice.
- Master creating the Inventory module including creation of items and issuing materials for completing Work orders.
- Buy the book (includes source code) and get a ready ERP system.
- Books include source code for each layer which you can extend and customize to meet your needs.
- Build an ERP software which is multi-layered, with a database back-end in SQL Server.
- The database portion of the ERP software is built as separate layer called Data layer which contains database, tables and stored procedures for the ERP system.
- The business logics of the ERP software is built as separate layer called Business Layer which contains classes to implement business logics.
- Component based design to enable independent use of each module.
- The data access logic is implemented as separate layer called Data Access layer which is a generalized component and can be used for any other .net application.
- The user interface of the ERP software is implemented as separate layer called Presentation layer which contains validations, code for programming the controls and calling code of the Business layer.
- Master programming TreeView control - display multiple relationships between groups and accounts and Bill of materials.
- Master programming DataGridView control - for accepting multiple items in Sales orders, Sales invoice, etc.
- Master ERP software application architecture design.
- Learn how to use Data Access layer component in the Business layer of the ERP software.
- Learn how to use Business Layer component in the Presentation layer of the ERP software.
- Create menus and sub menus programmatically for the ERP software.
- Design and program the Bill of materials feature including table structures.
- Accepting and handling raw materials, sub assemblies, finished products and consumables.
- Understand the difference between logical vs physical layers.
- Optimize business objects to implement multiple business processes in an organization.
- Optimize data entry forms (windows forms) to implement multiple business processes in an organization.
- Implement business rules in the Business layer.
- Format and set the datagrid and bind the grid with the Dataset.
- Retrieve, Traverse the dataset and fill the Listbox.
- Steps to interact with the Data Access Layer.
- Implement double entry rules in an ERP software.
- Transaction management between Layers using TransactionScope object.
- Add checkbox control in the datagrid to tick the packing and shipping sales orders.
- Place items under different item types - Raw material, Finished product, Consumable or Sub assembly.
- Retrieve components for a parent item in the Bill of materials product structure.
- Create reports like Stock ledger, Cash book, General ledger, Trial balance, Income statement, Pending sales orders, back orders etc.
- Update both finance and inventory tables from sales and purchase invoice transactions.
Develop Azure Applications
Azure Cloud is gaining popularity and is competing with Amazon Elastic Cloud and Google Cloud for a spot in the billion dollar Cloud computing space.
With this book learn how to use - Table (an Azure Table is different from a SQL Server Table), Queue, Blob storage services, use your local machine to create an Application and a Service, how Azure splits a Table to achieve Load Balancing, Scalability based on the Partition Key, AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Service, role of Fabric Controller, features of Azure SQL Database and Content Delivery Network.
Many have mastered Cloud Programming and are enjoying the benefits. Why not you?
Create your Own Accounting Software
A foundation book to Master Accounting Software Development, VB.Net, C# and OOPs programming. Detailed explanation of the Accounting domain for programmers is included. SQL and ADO.Net is also covered in detail.
This book gives you a strong foundation in Application Development.
A thorough understanding of the contents will enable you to grasp the topics covered in the accompanying books quite easily. This is because, the accounting domain is dealt with great detail in this book.
The ideal book to get started with application development in the .Net world.
Create your Own WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
This book opens you to the Web. Using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server as the tools, you will learn to build a Multi Tier Web Application as recommended by Microsoft. You will learn implementing inline GridView control, Transaction Management for a layered Web Application, build Data Access component and a Business Layer component.
Opens you to a world of opportunities. You will be able to develop a Web ERP application including all the five modules and learn how to use the TreeView control and GridView control to implement transactions such as Purchase Invoice, Sales Order and Sales Invoice.
ASP.Net MVC 5 Application Development Using Entity Framework 6 and VS 2015
Entity frameworks is the latest buzz in .Net programming and is the data access technology for Microsoft OS based hand held devices and web applications. Learn to integrate EF into an ASP.Net Application and MVC application. Create, explore and query the Entity Data Model. Learn how to use ObjectDataSource control and GridView control in an ASP.Net Application.
Also, learn to build Three-Tier ASP.Net application, create a business-class, implement methods in the class to perform CRUD operations and bind a GridView to the ObjectDataSource control. Learn how to handle concurrency and managing Transactions.