✓ All Books include source code.
✓ Source code works on all versions of Visual Studio - from Version 2005 to 2013.
(This is because no wizards or third party tools are used)
✓ Books are not available in Bookshops.
✓ 100% delivery track record. You can track your parcel online with Tracking Number.
✓ We are a Paypal Verified Vendor. Trusted since 2001.
✓ Low cost quick 7 day Speed delivery.
✓ Prices include packing.
✓ Shipping costs reduce with increase in weight of parcel. We pass on this benefit to you.
✓ If for some reason, you are unable to use a Credit Card, you can use Western Union or Bank Transfer.
✓ If you have any questions do email: email@example.com or call: 091-9845165193, for a quick reply.
✓ We ship worldwide. Countries we ship to:
✓ Brunei Darussalam
✓ Bulgaria (Rep)
✓ Cape Verde
✓ Cayman Island
✓ China (People's Rep)
✓ Democratic Republic of Congo
✓ El Salvador
✓ Hong Kong
✓ Korea (Republic of)
✓ Macao (China)
✓ New Zealand
✓ Panama (Rep)
✓ Papua New Guinea
✓ Saudi Arabia
✓ Sri Lanka
✓ United Arab Emirates (UAE)
✓ United Kingdom of Great Britain
✓ United States of America
Create an Azure Cloud Software Application
- Get hands on with Cloud Application development
- Get ready for the fastest growing technology in the world
- Learn how to use Azure Tables to store in your applicatio
- Master Table storage - Queue, Blob storage services
- Learn what are roles and instances
- Learn what are Web roles
- Learn what are Worker roles
- Learn what are the benefits of Azure Storage
- Learn what is Windows Azure AppFabric
- Learn how to develop an Azure application from your desktop
- Learn how to develop an database Azure application
- Learn how to develop multi tier app using Table storage
Create your Own Accounting Software
- Foundation Book of ERP .Net books
- Learn basics of Application Development using VB.Net, C#, SQL Server
- Create a three tier architecture application - Data Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer
- Write Stored Procedures for implementing business logics, including inserting, updating, retrieving and deleting data from database.
- Add, edit and delete data in Datagridview control placed on a Visual Basic form
- Create an accounting software using VB and C#
- Learn how to establishing a connection with Connection object.
- Populating the DataSet using the DataAdapter
- Setting DataAdapter Command properties, Select Command, Insert Command, Delete Command and Update Command
- Accepting or Rejecting changes to data in a DataSet
- Moving to a particular row in the DataSet using the Binding Context object
- Program a transaction with ADO .Net using Transaction object
Create your Own ERP Software
- Create your own ERP software with VB.net and SQL Server
- Detailed explanation of ERP domain 5 modules, Accounts, Stock, Manufacturing, Purchase, Sale
- Create 5 modules and integrate them
- Master the basic Chart of accounts
- Build an ERP software which is multi-layered, with SQL Server database
- Build the Data layer which contains database, tables and stored procedures for the ERP system
- Build the Business Layer which implements business logics
- Build the Data Access layer using ADO.Net technology
- Build the Presentation layer using windows forms
- Master TreeView control and DataGridView control programming
- Retrieve, Traverse the dataset and fill the Listbox.
- Implement double entry rules in an ERP software.
- Transaction management between Layers using TransactionScope object.
- Add checkbox control in the datagrid to tick the packing and shipping sales orders.
Create your Own WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
- Create your own Web ERP software with ASP.Net and C#
- Master TreeView and GridView control in a Web Application using C#
- Learn how to bind data bound controls to a Business Object using Object Data Source Control
- Learn to use different validation controls
- How to access Data Access layer component from the Business layer
- Learn using SqlDataSource control with parameters
- Use GridView control to display, edit and delete data in the database.
- Learn Programmatic DataBinding with GridView control.
- Create master-detail page by using GridView and DetailsView control.
- Use FormView control to update and insert data.
- Learn how to use Master pages.
- Program the TreeNodePopulate event of TreeView control.
- Use TemplateField element in GridView control
- Design and program the Bill of materials feature for a manufacturing company.
- Gain end to end knowledge to develop Web ERP software.
- Implement Transactions using TransactionScope object.
Create your Own Entity Framework Application (SOM System)
- Create an Application using Entity Frameworks
- Query the Entity Data model using LINQ to Entities
- Query Entity Data Model with Object services and Entity SQL
- Query with Entity Client data provider
- Lazy Loading - Loading related data using Load() method
- Performance issue with Lazy loading in Entity Framework
- Eager loading using Include() method in Entity framework
- How to build Three-Tier ASP.Net application using Entity Framework ?
- Handling Concurrency with the Entity Framework in an ASP.Net Web Application
- Implement Optimistic Concurrency Conflicts with the EF
- Handling Optimistic Concurrency Exceptions
- Managing Transactions in the EntityFramework
- Creating an ASP.Net MVC Application
- Create a Model for the SOM Application using EF in MVC web application
- Create and program ASP.Net MVC controllers
Create your Own Android Database Application (SOM System)
- Learn to build an Android database application
- Learn to program Android Application Components such as Activities, Intents and Services
- Learn to configure Android SDK and Eclipse and create an Android Virtual Device(AVD)
- Learn to create an User Interface - Place editText view, Spinner view, multi-line EditText view and the Button view
- Access the data entered in the Spinner and CheckBox widgets
- Learn to create the Options Menu, Context Menus and Handle the menuitem events
- Learn to use different Layouts - LinearLayout, RelativeLayout and TableLayout
- ListView widget to display customers
- Create lists using Android ListActivity class
- Populate the Spinner with an array resource
- Learn to use Intents - Implicit aqnd Explicit
- Create an Android database Application using SQLite
- How to save the data into the SQLite database
- Implement transactions using Android Transaction methods - beginTransaction, endTransaction, Commit and Rollback
|Titles||Registered Air Mail|
Shipping $12 per book
(12 - 20 Day Delivery)
|Registered Air Mail Speed|
Shipping $18 per book
(7 Day Delivery)
|Total = $114.70 + 24.00|
|Total = $114.70 + 36.00 |
|Total = $89.80 + 24.00|
|Total = $89.80 + 36.00 |
|Total = $89.80 + 12.00 = $101.80||Total = $89.80 + 18.00 = $107.80|
|Best read after reading the |
title "Develop ERP Software". Hence, bundled and sold as ERP pack.
||Total = $44.90 + 12.00 |
|Total = $44.90 + 18.00 |
|Total = $44.90 + 12.00|
|Total = $44.90 + 18.00 |
|Free with Learner Pack and Dot Net Expert Pack|
|Free with Learner Pack|