Develop an Inventory Management Application using Visual Basic
OOPs based Application development using Visual Basic
Knowledge of OOPs programming enables you to understand the customer´s requirements, design the user interface and applications using OOPs principles and methodologies. OOPs which was earlier thought of to be the sole domain of C++ and Java programmers is now used extensively in all types of applications including visual basic and sql server database software applications.
- Program an Inventory Management Software for a Trading Firm.
- Program Purchase Invoices, Sales Invoices, Returns, Journal Vouchers, Cash Receipts and Cash Vouchers using Visual Basic.
- Program Cash Book, Stock Ledger, Trial Balance and Income Statement reports using Visual Basic.
- Design an Inventory Management Application using Object Oriented Programming using Visual Basic.
- Implement a Class, Attributes and Services using Visual Basic.
- Link a form and a class in Visual Basic.
- Use ADO Programming Model objects - Connection, Command, Recordset and Field.
- Use Recordsets in an ADO environment including Dynamic, Static, KeySet and ForwardOnly Recordsets.
- Use the different types of cursor locations.
- Implement locks in an ADO environment.
- Master OOPs including Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Define a class including Property Procedures, Polymorphic Methods, Generating Events, Viewing a Class, Creating Objects, Using Forms as Objects.
- Learn how to create and implement Account Class (for managing the accounts of firm) and Item Class (for managing the closing stock, opening stock, discount rates etc).
- Design and implement Chart of Accounts for a Trading Firm (Stock Management).
- Program and implement double routines for sales invoice, purchase invoice etc.
- Design and Create a database for a stock management software application.
- Design, program and implement a Trade Class for managing all trading transactions.
- Design a single master form (OOPs Programming) and implement various transactions like Purchase, Sales and Returns.
- Program a datagrid which accepts items, units, rate and quantity.
- Learn how to include and implement discounts, frieght and sales tax. Learn how to maintain double entry conditions for all the above situations.
- Learn to how to show sorted items in a list box.
- Display credit balances, debit balances, and cash balances for selected accounts like creditor and debtors.
- Implement programmatically, validations to check duplications and automatic updation to relevant group accounts in chart of accounts.
- Learn how to add, delete and modify accounts on the fly in a single transaction.
- For a particular item a unit of measurement and use it while recording transactins like invoices etc.