Develop an Inventory Management Application using Visual Basic
OOPs based Application development using Visual Basic
Knowledge of OOPs programming enables you to understand the customer´s requirements, design the user interface and applications using OOPs principles and methodologies. OOPs which was earlier thought of to be the sole domain of C++ and Java programmers is now used extensively in all types of applications including visual basic and sql server database software applications.
- Program an Inventory Management Software for a Trading Firm.
- Program Purchase Invoices, Sales Invoices, Returns, Journal Vouchers, Cash Receipts and Cash Vouchers using Visual Basic.
- Program Cash Book, Stock Ledger, Trial Balance and Income Statement reports using Visual Basic.
- Design an Inventory Management Application using Object Oriented Programming using Visual Basic.
- Implement a Class, Attributes and Services using Visual Basic.
- Link a form and a class in Visual Basic.
- Use ADO Programming Model objects - Connection, Command, Recordset and Field.
- Use Recordsets in an ADO environment including Dynamic, Static, KeySet and ForwardOnly Recordsets.
- Use the different types of cursor locations.
- Implement locks in an ADO environment.
- Master OOPs including Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Define a class including Property Procedures, Polymorphic Methods, Generating Events, Viewing a Class, Creating Objects, Using Forms as Objects.
- Learn how to create and implement Account Class (for managing the accounts of firm) and Item Class (for managing the closing stock, opening stock, discount rates etc).
- Design and implement Chart of Accounts for a Trading Firm (Stock Management).
- Program and implement double routines for sales invoice, purchase invoice etc.
- Design and Create a database for a stock management software application.
- Design, program and implement a Trade Class for managing all trading transactions.
- Design a single master form (OOPs Programming) and implement various transactions like Purchase, Sales and Returns.
- Program a datagrid which accepts items, units, rate and quantity.
- Learn how to include and implement discounts, frieght and sales tax. Learn how to maintain double entry conditions for all the above situations.
- Learn to how to show sorted items in a list box.
- Display credit balances, debit balances, and cash balances for selected accounts like creditor and debtors.
- Implement programmatically, validations to check duplications and automatic updation to relevant group accounts in chart of accounts.
- Learn how to add, delete and modify accounts on the fly in a single transaction.
- For a particular item a unit of measurement and use it while recording transactins like invoices etc.
Develop Azure Applications
Azure Cloud is gaining popularity and is competing with Amazon Elastic Cloud and Google Cloud for a spot in the billion dollar Cloud computing space.
With this book learn how to use - Table (an Azure Table is different from a SQL Server Table), Queue, Blob storage services, use your local machine to create an Application and a Service, how Azure splits a Table to achieve Load Balancing, Scalability based on the Partition Key, AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Service, role of Fabric Controller, features of Azure SQL Database and Content Delivery Network.
Many have mastered Cloud Programming and are enjoying the benefits. Why not you?
Create your Own Accounting Software
A foundation book to Master Accounting Software Development, VB.Net, C# and OOPs programming. Detailed explanation of the Accounting domain for programmers is included. SQL and ADO.Net is also covered in detail.
This book gives you a strong foundation in Application Development.
A thorough understanding of the contents will enable you to grasp the topics covered in the accompanying books quite easily. This is because, the accounting domain is dealt with great detail in this book.
The ideal book to get started with application development in the .Net world.
Create your Own WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
This book opens you to the Web. Using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server as the tools, you will learn to build a Multi Tier Web Application as recommended by Microsoft. You will learn implementing inline GridView control, Transaction Management for a layered Web Application, build Data Access component and a Business Layer component.
Opens you to a world of opportunities. You will be able to develop a Web ERP application including all the five modules and learn how to use the TreeView control and GridView control to implement transactions such as Purchase Invoice, Sales Order and Sales Invoice.
ASP.Net MVC 5 Application Development Using Entity Framework 6 and VS 2015
Entity frameworks is the latest buzz in .Net programming and is the data access technology for Microsoft OS based hand held devices and web applications. Learn to integrate EF into an ASP.Net Application and MVC application. Create, explore and query the Entity Data Model. Learn how to use ObjectDataSource control and GridView control in an ASP.Net Application.
Also, learn to build Three-Tier ASP.Net application, create a business-class, implement methods in the class to perform CRUD operations and bind a GridView to the ObjectDataSource control. Learn how to handle concurrency and managing Transactions.